1. Business Assurance Solutions
- Buy/Sell policiesA buy and sell agreement is an agreement used by businesses to sell the interests of a deceased or disabled owner to the remaining owners at a predetermined price or using a predetermined formula.
- Keyman policiesA Key person policy means that a business/ company has measures in place that would ensure business does not stagnate as a result of the untimely death, severe illness or disability of a key employee.
Kanan Wealth scrutinises the below providers and selects the cover that is most appropriate for you.
- Liberty Life
- Discovery Life
2. Employee Benefits
The moral obligation of the employer to provide a means for his/her employees to retire comfortably should not be overlooked. As important is the moral obligation to provide for the family of a loyal employee should that employee pass away.
Apart from these “softer” issues, some very real benefits exist for both employer and employee should a pension/provident fund be implemented at your company. These include:
- Free cover limits
- Tax efficiencies for both employer and employee
- Reductions in staff turnover and increased employee morale
Our unique added value offering:
- Intelligent investment advice
- Reducing unnecessary investment costs
- Bringing the fund closer to the employee through greater transparency and service
- Liberty Corporate
- Sanlam Umbrella Fund
- Momentum Funds At Work
- Allan Gray Group RA